Pumpflow’s state-of-the-art test bed has been designed specifically to meet the requirements of ISO 9906 2012.
We are able to offer independent recommendations for every test situation.
We are committed to customer service and always ensure technical and schedule requirements are met.
Pump Testing Capabilities
Designed in compliance with API 610 and Hydraulic Institute Standards.
Capable of testing horizontal, vertical and submersible pumps.
- Flow capacity – up to 4,000 m3/hr
- 6m sump depth with 140,000 litres total system capacity
- Maximum power capability – Up to 4000kw
- Closed loop testing with pressurised suction
- NPSH testing with vacuum suppression
- Suction branch sizes up to DN600 / 24”NB
- Discharge branch sizes up to DN600 / 24”NB
- High voltage testing also undertaken
- Online witness testing with live video and data streaming available via a secure web link
Test Bed Equipment
- Range of Slave motor sizes up to 1Mw
- Power measurement through wireless torque transducer
- Custom designed power analyser
- Stock discharge heads & bearing units available
- Load cells for recording hydraulic thrust loads
- 10 tonne overhead gantry crane over the testbed
- All data displayed & logged via bespoke software system
- Remote witness testing available via secure web link
Types of Testing Work Undertaken
- Full hydraulic performance to any performance standard
- Fire pump and sea water lift pump testing
- Testing of in-complete pump strings
- NPSH testing
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Hydraulic performance development
- Impeller trim, balance and retest
- Hydraulic re-profiling
- Endurance testing
- Critical speed analysis
- Vibration, temperature and thrust load analysis
Vacuum Pump Testing
Pumpflow can performance test Liquid Ring Vacuum pumps according to ISO 21360-1.
The test setup we use is according to the through put method as outlined within the ISO standard.
We utilize a number of high accuracy air flow meters to cover the full performance range of any size of pump.